Mixed emotions, grief and uncertainty are the hallmarks of divorce. Many couples experiencing divorce are overwhelmed by the transition, and don’t agree on financial and parenting decisions. Attention is required for emotional, financial and legal issues all at the same time. Getting the right support and resources in place at the right time is crucial to maintaining the best interests of both the children and the parents.
The Center for Family Resolution offers a neutral family coach and a neutral financial professional to serve alongside attorneys in the Collaborative Process.
Collaborative Process for Divorce may be right for you if you want to:
- Avoid the divisiveness, time, and costs of court
- Make decisions that truly fit the needs of your family and situation
- Have attorney support while you make informed decisions regarding division of assets and debts, present and future cash flow, and/or parenting matters including future communication, parenting time and child support
- Incorporate attorney involvement in an efficient manner
- Finalize a legal divorce with dignity and mutual respect for everyone involved
Count on The Center for Family Resolution neutral professionals to provide:
- A process centered on identifying the priorities, needs, and hopes of each person
- Attention to your concerns in a neutral, nonjudgmental manner
- Support to help you focus on the best interests of the children
- Procedures to gather all relevant financial information and make sure all persons understand the information being discussed
- Creative alternatives rather than “cookie cutter” outcomes
- A team approach with your attorneys to reduce costs