Some moms and dads have ongoing trouble communicating and following their parenting plan long after the ink is dry. Children get caught up in the middle of the conflict and parents are continually distracted and stressed.
There’s a new sheriff in town. A parenting coordinator is assigned by court order to help you and your co-parent smooth out any issues and resolve disagreements without trips back to court.
The Center for Family Resolution offers parenting coordination to boost the parent’s ability to make joint decisions, communicate effectively, and ensure implementation of the parenting plan.
Parenting coordination with The Center for Family Resolution is for you if you want to:
- Create clear goals for your family on the same page with your co-parent
- Create more effective and respectful communication with your co-parent
- Find solutions that really work to help you stay out of court
- Find more ease and less stress in your co-parenting
- Work with professionals who understand how power, emotions, and identity affect the family dynamics