- DeGaetano, Gloria. Parenting Well in a Media Age: Keeping Our Kids Human. Personhood Press, 2004.
- Seigel, Daniel J., M.D., The YES Brain: How to Cultivate Courage, Curiosity and Resilience in Children. Bantam, 2018.
- Faber, Adele and Mazlish, Elaine. How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen so They Will Talk. Avon Books, 1999.
- Hendrix, Harville, Ph.D. Giving the Love that Heals: A Guide for Parents. Pocket Books, 1977.
- Tieger, Paul D. & Barron-Tieger, Barbara. Nurture by Nature: Understand Your Child’s Personality Type – and Become a Better Parent. Little, Brown, 1997.
- Tobin, Mickey. The Art of Positive Parenting, 1998.
- Whitley, Michael D., Ph.D. Bright Minds, Poor Grades: Understanding and Motivating Your Underachieving Child. Berkley Publishing Group, 2001.
- Pedro-Carroll, JoAnne, Ph.D. Putting Children First: Proven Parenting Strategies for Helping Children Thrive Through Divorce. The Penguin Group, 2010.
Personal Growth, Relationships and Spirituality
- Richardson, Cheryl. The Art of Extreme Self-Care. Hay House, 2012.
- Chapman, Gary. The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate. Northfield Publishing, 1992.
- Ferrini, Paul. Love Without Conditions: Reflections of the Christ Mind. Heartways Press, 1994.
- Peck, M. Scott, M.D. The Road Less Traveled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth. Simon and Schuster, 1978.
- Rosenberg, Marshall B., Ph.D. Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life. Puddle Dancer Press, 2003.
- Ruiz, Don Miguel. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book). Amber Allen Publishing, 1997.
- Sinek, Simon. Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t. Portfolio, 2017.
- Fisher, Roger; Ury, William; Patton, Bruce. Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In. Houghton Mifflin, 1981.
- Fosarelli, Patricia D., M.D. A.S.A.P.: Ages, Stages, and Phases from Infancy to Adolescence: Integrating Physical, Social, Moral, Emotional, Intellectual and Spiritual Development. Liguori Publications, 2006.
- Garber, Benjamin D. Developmental Psychology for Family Law Professionals: Theory, Application, and the Best Interests of the Child. Springer Publishing Company, 2010.
- Isaacs, Marla Beth; Montalva, Braulio; Abelsohn, David. The Difficult Diorce: Therapy for Children and Families. Basic Books, Inc. 1986.
- Tesler, Pauline and Thompson, Peggy. Collaborative Divorce: The Revolutionary New Way to Restructure Your Family, Resolve Legal Issues, and Move on with Your Life. Regan Books, 2006.
- Wheatley, Margaret J. Leadership and the New Science: Discovering Order in a Chaotic World. Berrett Kohler Publishers, 2006.